Construction Nickel Alloy Monel 400 Round Bar UNS N04400 / 2.4360
1) Nickel Alloy round bar
2) grade:2205 2507 904L c276 625 600 718 800 800H 825 CD4MCuN Monel
3) DIA: hot rolled 6 -160mm, forged 160 - 450mm
4) Length: according the details size of the stainless steel round
5) Finish: solid finish.
6) Surface: peeled / Black
Nickel Alloy Round Bar Selling in Retail / With MOQ 10 Kgs /
Cutting our products without any charge
More informations of our products
|ASTM B164 Monel 400 / UNS N04400 / 2.4360 Nickel Alloy Round Bar /
Monel 400 Round Bar|
|Product Name||Nickel Alloy Round Bar|
|Standard||JIS AISI ASTM GB DIN|
|Length||1m-6m,or according to the clients’ request|
|Surface Treatment||Pickling, Bright, Black|
|Package||Seaworthy packing or as the customers’ requirement|
|Application||Construction ,chemical ,shipbuilding ,machine-made household
|Trade Term||FOB CIF|
|Delivery Time||5-30days, mainly in accordance with the quantity|
|Report||Material report ,Mechanical performance report|
Introduce of our Monel 400
A Nickel-Copper alloy, resistant to sea water and steam at high
temperatures as well as to salt and caustic solutions.
Monel 400 is a nickel-copper alloy with excellent corrosion
resistance in a wide variety of media. Monel 400 is characterized
by good general corrosion resistance, good weldability and moderate
to high strength. The alloy has been used in a variety of
applications. It has excellent resistance to rapidly flowing
brackish water or seawater. It is particularly resistant to
hydrochloric and hydrofluoric acids when they are de-aerated. The
alloy is slightly magnetic at room temperature. Monel 400 is widely
used in the chemical, oil and marine industries.
Monel 400 Chemical composition
- Corrosion resistance in an extensive range of marine and chemical
environments. From pure water to nonoxidizing mineral acids, salts
- This alloy is more resistant to nickel under reducing conditions
and more resistant than copper under oxidizing conditions, it does
show however better resistance to reducing media than oxidizing.
- Good mechanical properties from subzero temperatures up to about
- Good resistance to sulfuric and hydrofluoric acids. Aeration
however will result in increased corrosion rates. May be used to
handle hydrochloric acid, but the presence of oxidizing salts will
greatly accelerate corrosive attack.
- Resistance to neutral, alkaline and acid salts is shown, but poor
resistance is found with oxidizing acid salts such as ferric
- Excellent resistance to chloride ion stress corrosion cracking.
- Feed water and steam generator tubing.
- Brine heaters, sea water scrubbers in tanker inert gas systems.
- Sulfuric acid and hydrofluoric acid alkylation plants.
- Pickling bat heating coils.
- Heat exchangers in a variety of industries.
- Transfer piping from oil refinery crude columns.
- Plant for the refining of uranium and isotope separation in the
production of nuclear fuel.
- Pumps and valves used in the manufacture of perchlorethylene,
- Monoethanolamine (MEA) reboiling tube.
- Cladding for the upper areas of oil refinery crude columns.
- Propeller and pump shafts.
- 1, we can cutting our nickel alloy round bar into any length by
Sawing machine without any charge
- 2, We can produce un-standard size of products as requirement
- 3, We can forged specail shape of products
- 4, We accept any quality test to inspect the quality of products